Prep Time: 1 Hours
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 80 Minutes
1. Add marinade mixture in a bowl and mix. Place pork in the bowl, coat, and allow to sit covered in refrigerator for at least 45 minutes.
2. Place pork on grill and cook to 145°
3. Add sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and hot water in a bowl and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Julienne daikon, carrot and cucumber
5. Thin slice shallot and garlic.
6. Add all the ingredients into the bowl and allow to sit for at least 2 hours in refrigerator. Mixture can be transferred to jar can will be good for up to 1 week refrigerated.
Recipe credit: Jimmy Im