Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat
2. Add the peppers and onions, sauté for about 5 minutes
3. Add the steak and seasonings, continue cooking until steak is browned, about 3 minutes.
4. Remove from pan, set aside.
Note* shaved steak cooks fast, careful not to overcook or it will be chewy.
5. Beat the egg and milk together, scramble in the skillet over medium low heat until cooked through. Remove, set aside.
6. In the cleaned skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
Assembling the quesadillas:
7. Place a tortilla in the skillet, sprinkle with shredded cheese, spoon on steak, peppers and egg, sprinkle with more cheese.
8. Top with another tortilla, press down gently.
9. Flip when golden brown on the bottom and brown the other side.
10. Cut into 4 triangles using a pizza cutter.