Prep Time: 12 Hours
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 735 Minutes
Mix all ingredients by hand and cover overnight and let marinade for minimum 12 hours.
1. Make 4 equal and oval paddies if you have big hoagie buns, otherwise make the size and shape you prefer for what bread you are serving it with.
2. Put on your grill around 450 and cook flipping halfway until the internal of 160° F.
3. Make your own marina or use your own local store-bought option. I used a local favorite to save time.
4. Grill veggies onion and bell peppers until tender.
5. Top paddies with cheese 5 minutes before pulling them off.
6. Toast your bread and add marina, then the paddy, peppers and onion and the top roll.
Recipe credit: Thomas Cannon