Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. In a large skillet or wok over medium-high, brown ground pork, breaking up with a wooden spoon, add garlic and sauté for additional 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Return pan to high heat and warm oil. Sauté onion eggplant and peppers for 5 minutes until charred and soft.
3. In a bowl mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha until smooth.
4. Add browned pork back to pan along with the sauce and mix until well coated. Add beans and heat through.
5. Remove from heat, garnish with cilantro, and serve.
(Courtesy of the National Pork Board, Des Moines, Iowa USA)