Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours
Total Time: 190 Minutes
1. Add two packages of pork loin to the crock pot and season both sides with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add your bouillon mixture to the crock pot. Cook on high for 3 hours or until soft and easy to shred with a fork.
2. Once pork loins are cooked, remove them from the crock pot.
3. Shred the pork loins using a fork in a bowl.
4. Add 1/2 cup of broth from the crock pot and your favorite BBQ sauce to the shredded pork loin. Mix all together.
5. Serve the pork mixture on your favorite bun and top it off with broccoli slaw!