Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. Coat your pork chops lightly on each side with flour and then add a generous amount of Nashville hot chicken rub on both sides.
2. Pan fry them on both sides until it gets to 150 degrees internal and are golden brown.
3. While the pork chops are resting, add one more coat of Nashville hot rub on both sides.
4. Make coleslaw.
5. Toast your brioche buns and apply a coat of maple syrup to each bun.
6. Assemble your sandwich with some coleslaw and pickles.
Recipe credit: Jordan Hanger