Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Liberally season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the butter, herbs, and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
4. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, then add the chops. Sear the chops until a golden crust forms on either side, about 4 minutes per side.
5. Brush the chops with the garlic butter.
6. Place the chops on a baking sheet lined with foil and cook for about 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve with additional garlic butter. Enjoy!