Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. Melt half the butter in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add diced steak and sprinkle with half the steak seasoning.
2. Cook until outside of steak is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and reserve. Wipe out pan and return to heat.
3. Melt remaining butter in pan then add bell pepper and onions along with jalapeños. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables soften.
4. Pour in eggs and sprinkle with remaining steak seasoning. Stirring constantly, cook until eggs are firm, about 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Add reserved steak pieces, stir to combine, and remove from heat. Immediately sprinkle cheese over the top and allow to melt. Serve with warmed tortillas.