Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the ground pork to the bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Form the mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
5. Arrange the meatballs on the prepared cookie sheet.
6. Bake until the meatballs are fully cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, about 18 minutes.
7. While the meatballs are cooking, make the sauce.
8. In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the sauce over a medium-high heat.
9. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium.
10. Cook until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
11. Add the cooked meatballs to the sauce and cook until coated over medium heat, about 3 minutes.
12. Divide the rice among 4 plates.
13. Top the rice with an even number of meatballs, green onion, and sesame seeds.