Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. Preheat the grill to 250-275 degrees F.
2. Remove pork from package, pat dry.
3. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each piece and season with your favorite all-purpose seasoning.
4. Let rest 5 minutes.
5. Place onto the grill and check every 10-15 minutes. When pork hits 140 IT give it a light glaze of your favorite BBQ sauce.
6. Remove the meat at 145° IT.
Recipe credit: Misty Banchero/Seattle Butcher's Wife @seattlebutcherswife (IG)