Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. Place a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. When the skillet just begins to smoke slightly, add the olive oil followed by the seasoned pork chops.
4. Sear the pork on one side until well browned, about 2 minutes.
5. Flip and sear for 2 minutes more on the other side.
6. Set the pork chops aside on a plate.
7. Remove the skillet from heat.
8. Add the garlic, thyme, rosemary, and crushed red pepper.
9. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
10. Add the chicken broth and heavy cream to the skillet. Return to a medium-high heat.
11. Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
12. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the Parmesan until melted.
13. Add the sundried tomatoes and baby spinach followed by the pork chops and any resting juices.
14. Cook the pork chops in the sauce over a medium heat until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
15. Serve the pork chops along with the sauce and enjoy.