Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. Cook pork and set to the side.
2. Return pan used to cook pork to medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. olive oil, poblano pepper, ¼ tsp. salt, and a pinch of pepper to hot pan.
3. Stir occasionally until softened, 3-4 minutes.
4. Add ground pork, tomato paste, and pineapple chunks and stir occasionally until tomato paste coats pork, 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove from burner and stir in 1 tsp. lime zest. Serve on tortilla and garnish with pickled shallot and cheese of choice.