Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. In a small saucepan on low heat, whisk the sauce ingredients until combined.
2. Salt pork chops on both sides.
3. Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet on high heat, sear the chops for 4 minutes on each side until a golden crust is formed. Continue to cook until the internal temperature has reached 135F
4. Remove pork chops from skillet and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Drizzle with hoisin sauce, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!