Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
1. In a bowl add your cubed pork tenderloin with desired amount of Cajun seasoning and kosher salt. Toss to coat. The amount you use will depend on the seasoning blend you use.
2. Set a 12-inch skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot add in the seasoned pork and cook till browned on the outside - about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside. (Option 2: Grill the whole pork tenderloin and slice to add to the pasta after it's done cooking.)
3. Add in the onion and garlic and cook just until the onion has softened.
4. Add in chicken stock, half and half and pasta. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer until the past is tender. If it looks like all your liquid will be boiled out add a bit more chicken stock to the mix just to keep the pasta moist. You need a bit of moisture to keep the pasta creamy.
5. After the pasta is fully cooked stir in about 3/4 cups of the cheese and mix to combine. Stir in steamed broccoli florets, slow roasted cherry tomatoes and the browned pork tenderloin. Stir to combine and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Season the top with cracked pepper if desired.
Note: You can easily double this recipe but remember to use a bigger pan.