Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium high heat. Add the potatoes and spread them out in a layer across the pan. Let them cook and begin to brown for 2-3 minutes and then stir and spread them out again. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook another 1-2 minutes and then add in the pork fillet. Stirring occasionally, cook for 2 minutes or so, until everything is hot and crispy. Remove to a medium-size bowl and cover to keep warm.
2. Add a tablespoon of butter to the skillet, allow it to melt over medium heat and then add the onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, until the onions soften. Add the peppers (and mushrooms, if desired). Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
3. Drain any liquids from the skillet, only necessary when adding mushrooms. Return the fillet and potatoes to the skillet with the vegetables. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low.
4. Add a tablespoon of butter to a medium-size skillet, allow it to melt over medium heat. Add the eggs. Cook the eggs until they are as done as you like.
5. Divide the pork skillet between 4-6 plates and top with the eggs. Enjoy!