Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the maple syrup, Dijon, mustard, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken strips in the mixture and set aside.
3. Wrap the applewood bacon slices around each chicken tenderloin and set aside
4. In a nonstick skillet, heat up the vegetable oil over medium high heat.
5. Sear the chicken tenderloins for a about 2 minutes per side, before transferring to a baking sheet and placing in the oven.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and golden brown. Enjoy!