Prep Time: 4 Hours
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 260 Minutes
1. Firstly, we make the marinade using a cup of bourbon. To this we will add the Worcestershire sauce, a shallot, ground pepper, minced garlic and kosher salt. Mix it well with a whisk.
2. Place two steaks in each Ziploc bag and add half of the marinade. Let it rest in the refrigerator for 12 hours You can keep it for a whole day if you feel like but at least 4 hours is necessary.
3. After the steaks have been marinated, pat them dry to remove any of the shallots.
4. Brush the steaks with some vegetable oil. Run a vegetable oil drenched paper towel on the grill and then place the steaks on it with medium heat.
5. Cover the lid and let it cook for about 12 minutes. Use the probe to check if the temperature is 125F (ideal for medium-rare steak).
6. Take the steak out of the grill once cooked and cut into sleek slices. Serve hot.