Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
1. Pre heat oven to 350F. Start by pounding the pork thin. Place pork on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet (or something similar) to pound the pork thin, about twice the size it started. Then season both sides with a little salt and a pepper. Note: be careful not to go too thin and create holes in the pork.
2. In a small bowl combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Stir to combine then spread all over one side of the pork.
3. Next layer on the sun-dried tomatoes and about 10 spinach leaves on each pork chop.
4. Roll up the pork. Working slowly, tightly roll up the pork with all the filings. Use toothpicks to secure the seam. Repeat.
5. Heat two pats of butter in a deep oven proof skillet. When hot begin to sear the pork on all sides. Remove toothpicks when necessary.
6. Once browned on all sides place the entire skillet and rollatini into the preheated oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 145F. Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
7. Serve with a side of pasta and/or salad for a complete meal.